...life as seen from behind an "Old Wood Desk".

Psalm 118:8 "It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man."






Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quick Note

Gosh..it seems like forever since I have been on here to post anything. I guess I am still waaaayyyy too busy... but I am trying hard to follow my own advice to slow down and enjoy life.
I am looking forward to developing my picturetrail site www.picturetrail.com/oldwooddesk .
The plan is to put a lot of fun stuff there for everyone to enjoy. Hopefully it will help you relax, recall some fond memories, and yes, perhaps, even be blessed.

I hope you all are having a really great week and will have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
Get out and enjoy the beauty of all that God has created!

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that there will be... more to come...

No comments: